How To Deactivate Find My iPhone and Find My iPad
- Go to the homescreen of your iPhone and select the Settings icon.
- Scroll down and select "iCloud".
- Scroll down and select "Find My iPhone".
- Move the knob to turn off "Find My iPhone".
- This will prompt the you for your iCloud password. Type in your password and hit "Turn Off".
- You will now see that "Find My iPhone" is in the "Off" position and has been removed from your account. Now your device is ready to be shipped!
To remotely remove an iCloud Lock click here.