1. Go to iCloud.com and log in with the customer's Apple ID
2. Go to “Find My iPhone” and wait for all devices to be found / located
3. Select the device (iPhone or iPad) in question that you want to disable Activation Lock for*
4. Choose “Erase” and enter the Apple ID
5. Confirm to erase the device – there is no turning back if you confirm this, everything on it will be removed
6. When the phone is finished erasing, choose “Remove from Account” to completely disable iCloud Activation Lock and to remove that device from the Apple ID iCloud account – this is important do not forget to choose “Remove from Account”.